Back then I promised one day, I’ll reveal an exciting opportunity.
Now, I’m fulfilling my promise for FREE.
Why? I want you to leave your parents and be independent. I want you to get what you want. I want you to change the world.
This post will show you exactly how to do that.
But first, let me tell you my story. When I was still a teen, I used to gamble a lot. I used to “steal” money from my parents: So I could gamble with it. As you’d expect, I lost thousands of shillings. I took loans after loans after loans. It didn’t change my lifestyle.
But now, I no longer have to place a bet. I no longer sit tight, putting my trust on an Australian team I don’t know. I no longer wait for a Melbourne Victory…not to get any victory. I no longer have to switch lanes because I’m about to meet my lender. My heart is at peace. No panic.
If you can do everything I’ll say in this thread, then you will never be broke again. You can pay the bills, afford what you want, and get paid doing what you love.
Unlike the physical world, this exciting opportunity has nothing to do with connections. It’s the only opportunity with no shortcuts.
Imagine you left the physical world because you needed money, and connections. You came into this promised land and still realized that you need connections…everything would be messed right?
But you don’t need any of those. So there are 3 things involved.
Point number one, no connections, no asking for favors, no corruption. And there’s nothing wrong with that.
Point number two, don’t focus on getting paid. You see, everyone successful once had this problem. Think about any new item you wanted. It once seemed impossible to get. For me, my Mac seemed impossible to get. For you, it could be a laptop, a TV, a smartphone, maybe even an exam grade. They once seemed impossible but you got them.
You can’t control the markets. But you can change yourself. Every expert you see out here was once a beginner. And a professional is an amateur who didn’t quit.
Which leads me to Point number 3, focus on improving your skills. Think about this. You can’t pay a doctor who doesn’t know what he’s doing. You can’t pay a driver who doesn’t know how to drive well. You can’t pay a contractor who doesn’t know how to build.
What does this analogy have to do with you? Everything. If you want to get a lot of money, you have to give more. Begin by being good at what you want to do.
Now that you know the rules, let’s get started.
How To Make Money Online
If you want to make money online, there are 3 options for you.
1. Be A Part-Time Freelancer.
2. Be A Full-Time Freelancer.
3. Be A Netpreneur.
But do you still remember point number 3? You need a skill to sell.
You can easily learn any of the following skills.
- Graphic Design.
- Content Writing and copywriting.
- Virtual Assistant.
- Web development.
- Data analytics.
- Cloud computing and so on.
Or choose one of these top skills….
Please download the image to zoom.
If you're From The Future, choose any of these trending skills.
You must have passion for one of these things. You must be willing to learn about the skill. If you implemented this, you should have a new name by now.
Are you a graphic designer, a copywriter? A content writer? A data analyst? I’m not explaining more because you should at least know what you want.
Don’t choose 5 skills. Don’t choose 3 either. You just need to focus on one skill.
If you chose one skill, let’s explore those options for you…
1. Be A Part-Time Freelancer: Ideal for students and people who still have their full-time jobs. You need a lot of self-discipline to make this work. You can make anywhere between $400-$5000 a month working part-time. It depends on your skills. A typical part-timer will work early morning, late evenings, and weekends.
2. Be A Full-Time Freelancer: Here, you put everything you got into your business. Your goal is to treat the business like a business. Grow it like a business and like many say, grow to 6 figures. That’s your goal. A fulltime freelancer works 40 -70 hours a week. And earns $50,000 to $300,000 a year. (You can Google salary Surveys)
3. Be A Netpreneur: You may own a website. You may dropship products online. You may own a lifestyle blog. Or even a news website. Top blogs earn millions of dollars. But it may take you a lot of months trying to figure things out. You have to be tough. If you want to grow fast, you’ll need some Ad capital. If you have a No-BS personality, take this option.
By now, you have made 2 decisions. First, you have the skill, and second, you know your work schedule. If you haven’t made any choice you can stop reading here. This is important because there are 3 main decisions in life.
What you do. Where you do it. With whom you do it. Think about these.
At what time do you want to wake up? At what time do you want to sleep? Who do you want to work with? Do you want to be employed or do you want to be free? Will you work in an office? A beach? A hotel?
How many vacations do you want in a year? Don’t say you want a 6-months vacation twice a year.
You see, life is about making decisions. You have life and death. Choose life. But then, don’t exaggerate.
There’s no point doing a business that doesn’t satisfy your financial needs. So, even if you want to work in a yacht, write it.
Because you guyz are new, I have to stop here. Comment with what you want to do. And how you want to work. Is it graphic design? Is it writing? Is it any of the trending skills?
I would insert a comment in the lines of….
Copywriting – Be a full-time freelancer.
Then wait for the next issue where we’ll explore these options in-depth.
In Summary. Answer the following questions.
- What skill do I want to learn and get paid for it?
- How will I be working? Full-time, part-time, or a Netpreneur?
- At what time will I wake up?
- Where will I work? An office, beach, or hotel?
- Will you go for vacations, or will you be a workaholic?
- What work environment do I want? A view of nature? The sea? Or skyscrapers in town?
- What’s my mission in life? If I succeed, will I change the governments? Help the children? Or mentor others?
Write write write. Write everything you want. Write what you like. The car, house, and lifestyle you want. Choose life.
Remember to insert a comment with the lines of…. Copywriting – Be a full-time freelancer. Or Web development – Be A Part-time freelancer.
See you in the next session.
Your Second Master,